Fighting to Protect Your Personal Injury Rights
One accident can change your life forever. Whether you are injured or your loved one is injured, a bad accident can be the catalyst for many years of pain, financial stress, and heartache. Accidents that cause traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, other debilitating injuries, or death are probably the most devastating examples of what can be caused by a split-second of negligence.
Thankfully, the U.S. legal system is set up to help people who have been hurt by the actions of others. However, to navigate through our legal system, you need the services of a personal injury lawyer.
The attorneys at Gridley, Ward & Hamilton have been representing accident victims and protecting the personal injury rights of clients in Ogden, UT, for more than a quarter of a century. We have met and served countless injured victims and their families. Through the years, we’ve had to witness a lot of painful situations and answer many difficult questions. Each injury lawyer at Gridley, Ward & Hamilton, will do everything possible to ensure our clients are protected by the laws that were written especially for them.
Some of the rights we strive to attain for our clients include:
- Medical care for car accident injuries
- A thorough medical evaluation by doctors who specialize in car accident injuries
- Ongoing care for disabilities
- An Ogden, Utah personal injury attorney who will listen to your case, help you understand what to expect, and empower you to face large insurance companies
- An accident lawyer who is experienced in and certified to take cases to trial
- Compensation for medical bills and property damage
- Reimbursement of lost pay and lost earning capacity
- Damages paid for pain, suffering, emotional trauma, and wrongful death
These are some of the rights that a Utah accident lawyer from Gridley, Ward & Hamilton will fight to protect. Please call us at (801)882-2699
“Our reputation as genuine, ethical lawyers has been established because of our diligent, honest work, and proven results.” YOUR PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS